Pages

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 10, 2017

Powerful Command !!!

shutdown -i
This windows command is use to shutdown or restart Remote Desktop Server or Machine from your local laptop or Windows Desktop.
In my scenario this help's me to restart Windows server as I connected to a server using Remote Desktop when it hang's and I'm not in Data Centre to restart physically on the server using power on off or restart button.
When you type shutdown -i from cmd it'll open new window in that you'll find 2 main tabs 1. hostname or Ip of the server 2. Shutdown, Startup, Restart. Hope this will help you it might be a single shutdown -i. I believe sharing knowledge is getting knowledge more than helping.
Important Point is You should have Administrator Privilege to execute this command.

No comments:

Post a Comment