Pages

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 27, 2017

tns-12560 tns-00530 protocal adapter error windows

error: tns-12560 tns-00530 protocal adapter error on windows server.

solution: I received this error when I put new database entry in listener.ora file and restart listener. Listener throws this error tns-12560 tns-00530 protocal adapter error.

I tried many times with so many changes in listener.ora file but unable to start listener. Finally I get idea to start listener service from windows services , there I get hint. When I try to start services of listener it throws login failed error, it means some one change password of oracle user or Administrator user. 

I changed Administrator password in properties of listener service it resolve error and able to start listener services.

To change password and start listener service: From windows run give services.msc it'll redirect you to services, right click on listener service --> properties --> go to log on tab and change the password.
servicename example : OracleTNSListener

After change password right click on service and click on start to start listener service.

No comments:

Post a Comment